A Nagios plugin that parses the status page of an apache or lighttpd server, the plugin returns the response time, the amount of idle, busy, open (apache only) and total slots. The perfdata returns the status of all slots including Requests/sec, Bytes/Request and Bytes/sec. Optionally you can specify how much slots should be available. Use http(s) and basic user authentication with non standard server-status urls. This is an enhanced version of an enhanced version of Lieven De Bodt’s check_apachestatus.pl.
Detailed info at http://blog.spreendigital.de/nagios/?#check_apachestatus_auto
v1.1 Works with lighttpd server-status as well, added accesses perfdata (Lighttpd v1.4.19 tested)
v1.2 Updated perf data to be PNP compliant, added proxy option
15 Comments to check_apachestatus_auto.pl v1.2 released
Leave a comment
About Dennis D. Spreen
- How to fix the “api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1.0.dll is missing” error for Delphi 10 Seattle
- VerySimple.Lua 2.0 – a cross-platform Lua 5.3.0 wrapper for Delphi XE5-XE8
- How to compile Lua 5.3.0 as an iOS static library
- How to compile Lua 5.3.0 for Android as a dynamic library
- How to compile Lua 5.3.0 as a Mac OS X dynamic library
- How to compile Lua 5.3.0 for Windows
- How to compile libpomelo for Android
- How to compile libpomelo as a Windows DLL
- Delphi XE7 and iOS error “Unable to mount developer image (e800000e)”
- How to compile libpomelo for iOS
- Any CRC algorithm
- Ensure you know the state of an instance.
- Movement… of blog.
- Melbourne Meeting – December 2015
- Dear Idera, please Don’t Clutter Up our build process anymore
- Three new C++ Developer Skill Sprints in December 2015 - join the C++11 programming fun!
- C++ in Action Webinar: Move your C++ projects to C++Builder 10 Seattle - Wed, Dec 9 at 6am, 11am, 5pm PT
- InterBase xe7 Update 5
- David I's (@davidi99) Tweets of the Week - Nov 8-14, 2015
- New: BigIntegers