If you are using Eclipse on Mac OS X and experience a “Workspace in use or cannot be created, choose a different one” after moving your workspace to a NFS share, try running eclipse with these arguments:
./eclipse -vmargs -Dosgi.locking=java.io
or you may add this line to your
9 Comments to Eclipse on Mac OS X – Workspace error on NFS mounts
Leave a comment
- VerySimpleXML – a lightweight Delphi XML reader and writer
- Solving circular unit references with class helpers
- How to change the language and background of the Cisco SPA504G
- Eclipse on Mac OS X – Workspace error on NFS mounts
- Lua 5.1 for Delphi 2010
- WordPress Plugin – QR Code Tag v1.0
- Favourite Android applications
- Hint: Blank Typo3 installation screen
- How to create an ESXi v4 Whitebox ISO with Windows Tools
- Ext: tt_news – no translation for name of months
- VCL Styles Utils Project – New Addition : Patch for System colors.
- DavidI on VCL Enhancements in Delphi XE5
- [Delphi Tuts] DataSnap "Hello World"
- Welcome to DELPHI TUTS!
- Random Passphrase Generator
- Using GExperts to comment code with date, time and author
- Old XML Bug in Delphi Causes New Problems
- Owly CI should team up with Ohloh
- My Favorite Quote from the XE5 Tour