If you experience a blank installation screen while trying to setup Typo3, take a look at your mysql database time out setting in your php.ini file:
mysql.connect_timeout = 60
If this exceeds your max_execution_time setting, you’ll get a blank typo3 installation screen. Set it to a low vale, e.g. 5.
1 Comment to Hint: Blank Typo3 installation screen
Leave a comment
- VerySimpleXML – a lightweight Delphi XML reader and writer
- Solving circular unit references with class helpers
- How to change the language and background of the Cisco SPA504G
- Eclipse on Mac OS X – Workspace error on NFS mounts
- Lua 5.1 for Delphi 2010
- WordPress Plugin – QR Code Tag v1.0
- Favourite Android applications
- Hint: Blank Typo3 installation screen
- How to create an ESXi v4 Whitebox ISO with Windows Tools
- Ext: tt_news – no translation for name of months
- VCL Styles Utils Project – New Addition : Patch for System colors.
- DavidI on VCL Enhancements in Delphi XE5
- [Delphi Tuts] DataSnap "Hello World"
- Welcome to DELPHI TUTS!
- Random Passphrase Generator
- Using GExperts to comment code with date, time and author
- Old XML Bug in Delphi Causes New Problems
- Owly CI should team up with Ohloh
- My Favorite Quote from the XE5 Tour